BRANDBRIGHT has been fortunate to work with a number of brands across a wide variety of industries – including both for- and non-profit organisations.
Project highlights include:
- Developing the go-to-market strategy for a sub-brand of multinational alcohol company, DIAGEO (in partnership with Assembly Studio).
- Creating the marketing strategy for SLG, the second largest gas provider in Southern Africa.
- Offering brand and marketing consulting to Rodel, the leading bridging property finance group in South Africa.
- Advising YUMBI, a prominent software firm specialising in online food ordering, whose clients include the likes of Steers and Debonairs Pizza.
- Developing the marketing strategy for Paton Taylor Architects, an established and respected brand with a 130-year heritage (in partnership with Assembly Studio).
- Developing the national marketing and communication strategy for The Coaches and Mentors of South Africa (COMENSA).
- Advising Meumann White, an established law firm in Durban with nearly a 50 year heritage.
- Working on the brand strategy for CompliMed, a medical aid gap cover provider (in partnership with Brand Central).
- Advising Fry’s Family Foods, a brand with a presence across Australia, the UK and SA.
Speaking highlights include:
- Marketing Indaba;
- Mall and Retail Indaba;
- Brand Summit;
- The Social Media Conference;
- The Durban Entrepreneur’s Club;
- The Professional Speaker’s Association of South Africa, KZN (PSASA);
- Toastmasters Kloof Business Seminar;
- Marketing Masters;
- South African Freelance Association (SAFREA);
- Coaches and Mentors of South Africa (COMENSA), KZN.
Simon delivered his keynote on “Are You Projecting The Brand You Think You Are?” at our recent Marketing Indaba Conference in Sandton. His presentation was well received and his applied knowledge in the field of branding is inspiring. Thanks Simon for sharing!
I’ve had the privilege of working with Simon on a few projects where his expertise was needed. He is methodical, insightful and passionate about what he does. Plus, he’s just a great guy to deal with! What he produced impressed both myself and my clients and I can highly recommend him.
Simon was a fantastic speaker for our Durban Entrepreneurs Club. He was received well by our members and guests due to his friendly, down to earth and engaging nature as well as his knowledge on the topic of branding.
Simon Grainger from BrandBright Consultancy is an enthusiastic, modern-minded brand strategist. He has the knowledge and practicality to prove it and has given me as a young aspiring entrepreneur the stepping stones towards establishing my brand. I’d highly recommend him!
After receiving numerous recommendations to meet up with Simon to see what opportunities existed for collaboration, we recently had the opportunity to work together on the rebranding of a local architectural firm. Simon proved to be invaluable to the process. Following that, he has since proven with other projects we’ve worked on together, to be hugely insightful, highly passionate about delivering a premium product and generally a complete pleasure to work with. His concise and distilled input has been a huge asset to my business.
Simon’s speaks with authenticity and love for his field of branding. He is engaging, approachable, and knowledgeable, and I recommend him as a sincere speaker who walks his talk.